JBPM((Java Business Process Model) is open source BPM(Business process management). It is written in the JAVA. It comes under the kie projects. It is useful for creating, deploying, executing and monitoring the business process. more info you will find here in this wikipedia link.
JBPM release version frequently as of now 7.36.0 is the latest version. We will install that version here.
- JBPM require the java if you don’t have java installed you can executor below command and install java after
sudo apt-get install default-jre
- Check your java version with below command
- To install jbpm we need to download the jbpm from the official site for that we are using wget command. If wget is not installed you can hit the below command and install and then fetch from the server.
apt-get install wget
- Install unzip hit the below command
sudo apt-get install unzip
- Unzip the zip in to jbpm folder
unzip jbpm-server-7.36.0.Final-dist.zip -d jbpm
- Go to inside bin folder which is in jbpm folder
- Run the standalone.sh in with below arguments which allow you to access wildfly from any ip address and run in background
./standalone.sh -b 0.0.0.0 -bmanagement 0.0.0.0 &
- Go to browser and hit server url with below url
Note This JBPM installation includes. This is running on a file based H2 database. 1,892 total views, 2 views today
netstat -tulnp | grep 8080
sudo kill 15659
This JBPM installation includes.
This is running on a file based H2 database.
1,892 total views, 2 views today