JBPM((Java Business Process Model) is open source BPM(Business process management). It is written in the JAVA. It comes under the kie projects. It is useful for creating, deploying, executing and monitoring the business process. more info you will find here in this wikipedia.
JBPM release version frequently as of now 7.36.0 is the latest version. We will install that version here.
- This is the official website you can download the latest version of JBPM from here.
- To download the older version you can visit this link it has all the jbpm versions. https://download.jboss.org/jbpm/release/. We will go for the version 7.36.0 and download jbpm-server-7.36.0.Final-dist.zip file
- Once the download is complete extract that you will find below structure.
- Open command prompt here and go to the bin folder and then run “standalone.bat” file
- Once you see the server start, the message on the console. Open your browser and navigate to http://localhost:8080/business-central/
- Enter wbadmin user id and wbadmin password
- Your jbpm is up and running
- To stop JBPM click ctrl+c and then “Y”.
This JBPM installation includes.
- WildFly server
- Business Central
- KIE Server
This is running on a file based H2 database.
482 total views, 5 views today