JBPM IntroductionJBPM((Java Business Process Model) is open source BPM(Business process management). It is written in the JAVA. It comes under the kie projects. It is useful for creating, deploying, executing and monitoring the business process.
JBPM release version frequently as of now 7.36.0 is the latest version. We will install that version here..Here in this blog I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
- There are many ways to install docker. We will use the easy one. Login with sudo user by below command
- Then hit below command this will download the script which will install docker based on the operating system .
curl -fsSL https://get.docker.com -o get-docker.sh
- Run this script by below command you will see output something below.
- To check docker version hit below command
Pull JBPM Image And Run
- To pull the jbpm image from the docker hub and start the jbpm hit below command.
docker run -p 80:8080 -p 8001:8001 -d --name jbpm jboss/jbpm-server-full:7.36.0.FinalIt is doing below things
- docker run:- run new container
- -p :- forward port from the container to host operating system
- 80:8080:- forward the container 8080 port to operating system 80 port
- 8001:80001 :- forward the container 8001 port to operating system 8001 port
- -d:- run container in the background
- –name :- container name (which is used to stop and start container)
- jboss/jbpm-server-full:7.36.0.Final:- image which we want to pull and run
- Hit your browser with you ip address of server http://<ip>/business-central/kie-wb.jsp
- Login with “wbadmin” user id and “wbadmin” password.
- To stop jbpm
docker container stop jbpm
- To start again jbpm
docker container start jbpm
This JBPM installation includes.
- WildFly server
- Business Central
- KIE Server
This is running on a file based H2 database.
498 total views, 6 views today